Download Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Form Tamil PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Form Tamil
A birth certificate in Tamil Nadu can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in prescribed format along with a declaration needs at the concerned Registrar’s office. After verification by the authority, details of birth will be updated correspondingly to Tamil Nadu state birth records and a birth certificate will be provided to the applicant.
Details to be Provided in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of Birth
- Name of Child
- Place of Birth
- Name of Father and Mother
- Address Recorded at the place of Delivery
- Permanent Address
List of Required Documents
The following documents are necessary for getting the birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate Optional
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
The Birth report provided by the hospital where the birth tool place and Identity proofs of the parents are required. Once the verification of the birth records (date, time, place of birth, parent’s ID proof, nursing home, etc.) is done by the registrar, a birth certificate is issued to the applicant.
Apply Online for Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Tamil Nadu at https://tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Default.aspx or this direct link of the Tamil Nadu government website.
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Download the Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Form