Download NPCI Form 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
NPCI Form 2021
Aadhaar seeding is necessitated for receiving Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT) provided by various Government schemes. The following is the process flow of Aadhaar seeding
- Customer to visit the bank branch where he / she is holding an account and submit the duly filled consent form.
- The bank officials after verifying the details and documents provided (as may be required) and authenticity of the customer based on the signature will accept Aadhaar seeding consent form and provide an acknowledgement to the customer.
- The branch will then link the Aadhaar number to the customer’s account and also in NPCI mapper.
- Once this activity is completed and Aadhaar number will reflect in NPCI mapper.
Role of the customer:
- Submit the consent form with complete details either in physical or electronic form as per the facility provided by his / her bank.
- In case of moving Aadhaar number from one bank to another bank, the customer should provide the name of the bank from which the Aadhaar is being moved.
- In case of physical form, the consent form should be duly signed as per the bank records.
- After seeding is completed the customer may approach their Gas service provider (Oil Marketing Company) for the pending subsidy amount.
- For non-receipt of subsidies customer to approach respective OMC’s through their toll free number :
1800 2333 555
Role of the Bank / Branch:
- Verifying the completeness of the consent form, checking the documentation and authenticating the customer’s signature.
- After the officials are satisfied with the documentation they should carry out the following activities
- Linking the Aadhaar number to the bank account (in CBS)
- Updating NPCI mapper
- By linking the Aadhaar number to the account the branch is not updating the mapper. The mapper update process has to be followed by their central team or IT division as the case may be.
- After the mapper files are uploaded the response files received from NPCI have to be verified.
- In case of failure in updating any Aadhaar number/s then necessary corrective action has to be taken and CBS also should be updated accordingly.
- Customer query / complaint handling
- Branches should understand that if Aadhaar number is not updated in NPCI mapper the action is purely lies with the bank only. The customer should not be told that NPCI has not updated the Aadhaar number.
- Aadhaar number being active in bank’s CBS does not mean that mapper file is updated, the branch should not show CBS screen or provide screen shot to the customer confirming seeding.
- If the customer complaints, the branch should approach their internal team handling Aadhaar mapping and ascertain the reason for non-updating the Aadhaar in NPCI mapper.
- After ascertaining the root cause bank should take corrective action and redress the grievance of the customer.
Responsibility of NPCI:
- Mapper is a platform provided by NPCI for the banks to update or remove Aadhaar numbers as per their customer’s request.
- The activity of updating or removing an Aadhaar number from mapper can be performed only by the banks.
- NPCI on its own does not update the mapper records.
- In case customer approaches NPCI for grievance redressal, NPCI will have to reach out to the teams concerned in banks for necessary action.
- NPCI will ensure that mapper platform is available, files submitted by banks are processed and response is provided.
Customer can link only one account with Aadhaar at any point of time. If customer gives consent to multiple banks then subsidy will be credited to the last seeded Bank with which the status is active in NPCI mapper. If Aadhaar status is inactive, customer to visit respective bank branch in person and submit the duly filled customer consent form. OMC’s to be approached for reinitiating the failed transactions to last seeded bank account.
You can download the NPCI Form in PDF format using the link given below.