Telangana Birth Certificate Form
Telangana Birth Certificate Form PDF read online or download for free from the tg.meeseva.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for a Birth Certificate issued by the Meeseva Department of Telangana Government and this form can be obtained from the Meeseva Department official website i.e. https://ap.meeseva.gov.in, or it can be downloaded from the link given below.
A birth certificate is an important document issued by the Government to record a person’s Birth and identify them by name, place, date of birth, and parentage. To obtain a birth certificate, the birth must be registered in concern local authorities within 21 days from the date of occurrence:
- If the birth has taken place in hospitals, nursing homes, or medical institutions, such birth is to be reported by the institutions
- If the birth has taken place at home, it is the responsibility of the head of the family, or any other family member have to report such births
Details to be Mentioned in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- Name of Father and Mother
- Permanent Address
- Hospital/Institution Name
- And any other Information
- Application Form
- Proof of birth letter in hospital (provided by the concerned hospital)
- ID Proof of Parents
- And any other Documents
Telangana Birth Certificate Form – Apply Offline
- Applicants carefully fill this application form and attach necessary all documents that should be submitted to the concerned MeeSeva center by hospitals, medical institutions, or by the head of the family.
- MeeSeva center operator will scan the documents and apply for a birth certificate online.
- The applicant pays the fee for the birth certificate, and they will receive the receipt for the transaction and application ID.
- At the time of applying, the applicant needs to give details regarding certificate delivery modes. They can get a certificate directly from MeeSeva Centre, or the certificate will be sent through courier to the registered address from the GHMC office.
Telangana Birth Certificate Form – Apply online
You can visit the official website http://ubdmis.telangana.gov.in/ of Unified Birth and Death Registration Management Information System (UBDMIS)
You can download Telangana Birth Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, Check – Telangana Birth Certificate Form No 5