CAT Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CAT Exam Syllabus 2021
CAT is one of the toughest and most competitive exams in the world, with lakhs of aspirants vying for a few thousand seats in the best B-Schools.
In order to stay a step ahead of your competition, you need to ensure that you have a solid preparation strategy that you can develop with the help of a detailed analysis of the CAT 2021 Syllabus.
The CAT Exam comprises 3 sections:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
CAT Exam Pattern
The CAT Exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) rather than an Online Test. The distinction between the two is that in the CBT, the questions are kept constant and simply presented to the students in an online format rather than an Online Test where the questions are stored in question banks and the computer decides the questions to be asked of the students (E.g. GMAT).
CAT 2021 Syllabus
The CAT 2021 Exam Pattern gives us a good idea about how to go about preparing for CAT 2021. By going through each topic that is likely to be included in the CAT 2021 Syllabus will help each aspirant devise their own list of strengths and weaknesses and accordingly prepare a study plan for CAT 2021.
CAT 2021 VARC Syllabus
The VARC Syllabus of CAT 2021 is likely to consist of 3 major topics:
- Reading Comprehension: This is likely to consist of approximately 70% weightage of the total VARC score. The RCs can be from a wide range of topics from abstract to scientific.
- Para jumbles: There are 2 types of Para jumbles that are generally tested in the CAT Exam and are a part of the CAT 2021 Syllabus. The normal Para jumbles are multiple-choice and the Subjective Para jumbles where the answer needs to be filled in.
- Para summary: While there are other topics that have been tested in the CAT Exam, the Para summary topic is tested practically every year and is, therefore, an immovable part of the CAT 2021 Syllabus.
For more details, download the CAT Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF using the link given below.