Download Odisha Birth Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Odisha Birth Certificate Form
A birth certificate in Odisha can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in prescribed format along with a declaration needs at the concerned Registrar’s office. After verification by the authority, details of birth will be updated correspondingly to Odisha’s state birth records and a birth certificate will be provided to the applicant.
The application form can be submitted by the applicant by any of the following available options
- Applicant can apply for a birth certificate through ‘Odisha Online’ in Jana Seva Kendras
- The application can be submitted by the applicant from home through ‘Citizen Services’ in the Orissaonline Portal, www.orissaonline.gov.in
- The application can also be submitted at the various counters in the different municipality offices
- At the time of submission, the citizen should know the following things :
- Government fee and User charges (eg. The Certificate Applying fees etc.)
- Timeline for delivery of services. It shall include the total number of days for providing services plus a number of holidays
- Attachments to be submitted at the time of filing applications
- Printing fees (e.g. Birth certificate print, NAC certificate print, etc.)
- All the supporting / mandatory documents should be submitted to the Counter officer
- The operator or the System(in case of Online) after completing the process, submits/displays a receipt as a token of proof to keep track of the whole process.
- The Application should conform to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA )and Web services standards and follow open standards
List of Required Documents
The following documents are necessary for getting the birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate Optional
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Download the Odisha Birth Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, check – Odisha Birth Certificate FormatPDF's Related to Odisha Birth Certificate Form