Download J&K Route Permit Application Form PDF for free from jk.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
J&K Route Permit Application Form
Permit is mandatory for transport or commercial vehicles. According to the provisions made under the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is a legal permission issued by the Transport Authority to use a vehicle as a transport mean.
Documents to be required:-
1. Address Proof.
2. Age Proof.
3. Permanent Resident Proof.
4. In the case of point No. 9 & 10. Copy of the certificate of educational qualification & Cast Certificate.
5. In case of point No. 11 (d) & (e) copy of Pass Book & sanction letter (if any) from the financial institution.
6. In the case of Sl. No. 12 (a) & (d) copy of Registration Certificate and Permit.
7. In the case of Sl. No. 13 copy of the Certificate (TMVR-1991/Rule-69).