Download Form 13 EPF Hindi, English PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Form 13 EPF Hindi, English
PF Transfer (Revised) Form 13 is also in the English language.
This is an application form for the PF Transfer of the member from one employment to another employment issued by the EPF department, and it can be downloaded from the link given below for free of cost. This form to be submitted by the member to the present employer for onward transmission to the Commissioner, EPF by whom the transfer is to be effected.
Details to be Mentioned in PF Transfer Form 13
- Personal Information of the Applicants
- Details of the previous account which is to be transferred
- Details of Present Account
- Any Other Information
- The member should have activated his UAN in the UAN portal and the mobile number used for activation should also be active.
- The bank account and bank IFSC code of the employee should be seeded against the UAN Seeding the Aadhaar number and PAN against UAN is not mandatory for raising transfer claims.
- The employer should have approved the e-KYC
- The previous/current employer should have digitally registered authorized signatories in EPFO
- PF account number of both previous and current employment of an employee should be entered in the EPFO database
- Only one transfer request against the previous member ID can be accepted
- Personal information and PF account-related information is shown in EPFO should be correct
Apply online for PF Transfer
The applicant can also apply online for PF transfer through the EPFo website link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
In case of any difficulty related to the UAN Member Portal, kindly contact through the following modes
PDF's Related to Form 13 EPF