Assam Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
Assam Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
A birth certificate is a legal document for citizen which is issued by the Chief Registrar of Birth. As per the regulations of the Birth Act, it is mandatory to register every birth in Assam. In this article, we look at the application procedure for obtaining a birth certificate in Assam.
To apply for a birth certificate in Assam, follow the steps below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the Public Facilitation Center, Deputy Commissioner Office to obtain the birth certificate application form.
Step 2: After filling the form, the applicant has to submit the form to the Public facilitation office.
Step 3: On submission of the application, the applicant receives the receipt of the application.
- Birth proof that identifies the location of birth.
- Goanburah certificate (Residence Proof).
- Parents’ identity proof.
- Any other document (if required).
The following person requires to register births within 21 days from the date of birth.
- Births in a Hospital or Nursing Home: – Any person authorized by the medical institution is eligible to register the birth.
- Birth in a house: –The head of the household is eligible to register the birth with the concerned authority.
- Birth in a public place: –The head of the corresponding village in the case of a village or the officer in charge of the local police station is eligible to register the birth.
Download the Assam Birth Certificate Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Assam Birth Certificate Application Form