Download Tamil Nadu Gazette Religion Change Performa Form PDF for free from stationeryprinting.tn.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Tamil Nadu Gazette Religion Change Performa Form
- The application and the notice for change of name, etc., must be from the person who wishes the name to be changed duly signed by him and should contain his/her address and no correspondence will be entered into with any other person than the person who wishes his/her name to be changed. The present name (Old name) and signature are to be identical.
- In the case of minors whose name is to be changed, the parent or legal guardian (if parent deceased) should sign the notice for change of name. He/She should write the name in capitals below the signature and also mention the relationship with the individual who changes the name and religion.
- Applicant should fill up the Name Column 1 to 3 with Relationship of the applicant, also tick the relevant relationship and cut the other Columns.
- Notice for a change of name and religion will be entertained only in respect of persons who are natives of this State for which they should give a declaration in the notice. There should be no correction in the notice.
Converstion Certificate to be obtained from the following authorities:
- Hindu Religion: Arya Samajam, Vishva-Hindu Parishath and other religious authorities should issue the conversation certification.
- Christian Religion: Paster or Bishop should issue the conversation certificate.
- Islam Religion: Imam, Muthavalli, Hajee should issue the conversation certificate.
- Applicant should enclose conversation certificate original or self attested Xerox and also enclose the Xerox copy of Old Name Proof School T.C., Birth Certificate or Ration Card also address proof Xerox copy of Ration Card, Voter I.D., Passport Book. Applicants above 60 years should obtain Life Certificate from a Government Medical Officer.
You can download the Tamil Nadu Gazette Religion Change Performa Form in PDF format from the link given below.