Download Mangala Gowri Vratha Katha Kannada PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Mangala Gowri Vratha Katha Kannada
Shrawan month is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The festival is celebrated both in North and South Indian states but in North India, Purnimant calendar is followed while in South India, Amant calendar is followed, therefore there is a difference of fifteen days of the beginning of Shrawan month.
Download Mangala Gauri Vrat Katha (మంగళ గౌరీ వ్రతం) in pdf format or read online for free through direct link given below.
Mangala Gouri Pooja Samagri / Check List
1. Altar, Deity (Statue / photo)
2. Two big brass lamps (with wicks, oil / ghee)
3. Matchbox, Agarbatti
4. Karpoor, Gandha Powder, Kumkum, gopichandan, haldi
5. Sri Mudra (for Sandhyaavandan), Vessel for Tirtha, Yajnopaviita
6. Pujaa Conch, Bell, One aarati (for Karpoor), Two Aaratiis with wicks
7. Flowers, Akshata (in a container), tulsi leaves
8. Decorated Copper or Silver Kalasha, Two pieces of cloth (new),
9. Coconut, 1/2 kg. Rice, Bananas 6, gold coin, gold chain
10. Extra Kalasha, 3 trays, 3 vessels for Abhisheka
11. Betel nuts 6, Betel nut Leaves 12, Banana Leaves 2, Mango Leaves 5-25
12. Dry Fruits, 5 bananas, 1 coconut – all for naivedya
13. Panchaamrita – Milk, Curd, Honey, Ghee, Sugar, Tender Coconut Water
14. Puja Book
15. Red flowers and red flower malas.
– Mangala Gauri Vrat Katha PDF in Telugu
- कामिका एकादशी | Kamika Ekadashi Vrat Katha PDF in Hindi
- मंगला गौरी व्रत कथा | Mangla Gauri Vrat Katha & Pooja Vidhi PDF in Hindi
- श्रावण सोमवार व्रत कथा | 16 Somvar Shravan Vrat Katha PDF in Marathi
- संतोषी माता व्रत कथा | Santoshi Mata Vrat katha & Pooja Vidhi PDF in Hindi
- श्रावण/सावन सोमवार | Sawan Somvar Vrat Katha Pooja Vidhi & Niyam PDF in Hindi