Download Jindal Scholarship Application Form PDF for free from jngec.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
Jindal Scholarship Application Form
This is a Jindal Scholarship Application Form issued by The Sitaram Jindal Foundation (SJF) to encourages the meritorious students of India to pursue higher education by helping them financially and this form can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Jindal Scholarship Application Form
- Applicants Name
- Address for Communication
- Occupation of Parents
- Marks obtained in the Last examed
- Name of school/ college/ institute/ ITI in which presently studying
- Total fees per year
- And any other Information
- Income Certificate (income certificate should not be more than 2 years old as on the date of application). Income Certificate not required from orphans who will have to submit the death certificate of both the parents.
- For Physically Challenged – Certificate from a competent authority.
- Photocopy of SSLC/SSC Marks Card and of the last exam passed.
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation duly certified by Principal/Authorised
- Professor or Lecturer in the prescribed form downloadable from our website.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen: a) PPO b) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card c) Relationship Dependency Certificate
Family Income Limits:
- Category ‘A’ – Certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of a family on per annum basis should
be submitted with the application form.
- Category ‘B’ and orphans in any category – No Income Certificate is required
You can download the Jindal Scholarship Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.