Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Certificate Form 2022 PDF
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Certificate Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission (Selection Test) Certificate Form 2022 PDF Notification has been issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti from the official website https://www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Jawahar Navodaya 6th class official Notification for admission in class 6th Navodaya Vidyalaya has been issued and registration started from 01 July 2019. In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986). Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVS). Presently the JNVS are spread in 27 States and 08 Union Territories. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (UNVST) to Class VI.
NVS Application Form 2022 – Details
|Inviting University Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Application Level||National Level|
|Full-Form||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Application|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Closing Date To Apply||30-11-2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||6th Class|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2022
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2022-23 will be held On Saturday, the 30th April 2022 at 11.30 A.M in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
How to Apply for JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Selection Test\Admission Form 2022 PDF
- The process for submission of application for the JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process through www.navodaya.gov.in.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with the signatures of both candidates and/or their parents/guardians. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- In the case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain a `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- The online platform is open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet, etc.
Reservation for Rural, SC/ST, Girls & Disabled Children
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and the remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned provided that in no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- 27% reservation shall be provided to the OBC students over and above reservation of SCs and STs. The reservations to the OBC students shall be implemented as per Central List, as applicable from time to time. The OBC candidates not included in Central list would apply as General Candidate.
- Minimum One third of the total seats are filled by girls.
- There is a provision for reservation for Divyang children (i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) as per GOI norms.
You can download the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Certificate Form 2021-22 in PDF format using the link given below.