Download Odisha National Family Benefit Scheme Form PDF for free from cdn.s3waas.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Odisha National Family Benefit Scheme Form in Odia
This is Odisha National Family Benefit Scheme Form may be obtained free of cost from the Office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality/NAC concerned or download from the link given below.
National Family Benefit Scheme Benefits
- To provides social benefit to the poor household in the case of death of the primary breadwinner of the family.Beneficiary: Household below the poverty line on the death of the primary breadwinner of the bereaved family. The benefit is being paid to the surviving member of the ‘household’ of the deceased who after local inquiry is determined to be the head of the household.
- This is a fully Central sponsored scheme. Under this scheme Central assistance of Rs.20, 000/- is being been provided to households below the poverty line on the death of the primary breadwinner of the bereaved family. Central Govt. bears all the expenditure on this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The breadwinner will be a member of the household whose earning contributes to the total household income.
- The death of such a breadwinner should have occurred while he or she is in the age group of 18 years to 59 years, i.e. more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- The bereaved household must be below the poverty line
- The eligible applications are being sanctioned on a first come first serve basis from the waiting list.
Download the Odisha National Family Benefit Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below.