PAN Card Form PDF
Pan Card Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for applying for new PAN Card form and this form can be downloaded from its official website tin-nsdl.com, or it can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
PAN stands for Permanent Account Number and is a unique identification number issued by the Income Tax department of India to identify every taxpayer in the country. Applying for a PAN card has become easier for people these days as they can now apply for a fresh PAN online as well as offline.
PAN Card Application Form – Apply Online Procedure
- Open the NSDL site (https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html) to apply for a new PAN.
- Select the Application type – New PAN for Indian citizens, foreign citizens or for change/correction in existing PAN data.
- Select your category – individual, associations of persons, a body of individuals, etc.
- Fill in all the required details like name, date of birth, email address and mobile number in the PAN form.
- Complete the form and pay the fees.
- A payment receipt will be generated on successful payment. Click on Continue.
- Now for Aadhaar Authentication, tick the declaration and select the “Authenticate” option.
- Click on “Continue with e-KYC” after which an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP and submit the form.
- Now click on “Continue with e-Sign” after which you will have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Enter OTP and submit the application to get the Acknowledgement slip in pdf having your date of birth as the password in DDMMYYYY format.
PAN Card Form PDF – Apply Offline Procedure
- Fill in the form and affix two passport size photographs on the form.
- Pay the fee in the form of a demand draft in favour of ‘NSDL – PAN’ payable at Mumbai.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of proofs with the form.
- Mention ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN-N-Acknowledgement Number’ superscripted on the envelope of the application form. The application has to be sent to-
Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
Documents Required for Pan Card Application Form
Self-attested photocopy of the below documents:
- Adhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Ration Card having applicants photograph
- Arm’s License
- Photo identity card issued by the state or central government or any public sector undertakings
- Pensioner’s card with a photograph of the applicant
- Health service scheme cards issued by central government or Ex-serviceman contributory health scheme card with photograph
- Certificate of identity in a prescribed format signed by a Member of Parliament/ Member of Legislative Assembly/Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer (original certificate needs to be enclosed)sued should be on the letterhead of the bank with stamp and signature.
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Landline or broadband connection bill
- Proof of gas connection (card/book with the latest bill)
- Bank account statement (statement should have the latest transactions mentioned)
- Depository account statement
- Credit card statement
- Certificate of address in original signed by a Member of Parliament/ Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer, as the case may be (in prescribed format)
- Copy of the below documents bearing the name, date of birth of the applicant:
- Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Birth certificate issued by the municipal authority or any office authorized to issue a birth certificate by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths or the Indian Consulate
- SSLC certificate or Mark sheet of a recognized body
- Photo identity card bearing the name and DOB issued by the state or central government or any public sector undertaking
- Domicile certificate issued by the government
- A photo card issued by Central Government Health Service Scheme or Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card
- Pension Payment Order (PPO)
- Marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage
- An affidavit obtained in lieu of a date of birth certificate.
- In case the applicant is a minor, the parent’s proof of identity and proof of address is accepted as ID and address proof of the minor applicant.
- In the case of HUF, an affidavit made by the Karta of HUF bearing the name, father’s name and address of all the coarseness on the date of application along with the above-mentioned proofs in the name of Karta of HUF has to be enclosed along with PAN application.
- An Indian citizen residing outside India can produce the latest copy of the bank account statement in the country of residence.
- In case the communication address is an office address, proof of office address has to be submitted along with proof of residence address.
PAN Card 49A Application Form PDF – Overview
|Form Type||PAN Card Form 49A|
|Form Name||PAN Card Application Form|
|Issue Authority||Central Government|
|Uses||Considered as Proof of Identity|
|PAN Card Form PDF||Download PDF|
Download Pan Card Application Form 49A in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Pan Card Application Form