Rajasthan Budget 2021 PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Rajasthan Budget 2021 Hindi
Rajasthan’s government presented its first paperless budget for the financial year 2021-22 in the state assembly on February 24, 2021. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, who holds the finance portfolio said that the budget has been prepared taking all sections of society into consideration and the effect the COVID-19 pandemic had on the lives and livelihoods of people. It is the third budget of the Gehlot-led government in the state.
Rajasthan Budget Highlights 2021
- Agriculture & Allied Services
- Rs.1,500.00 crore for PM Fasal Bima Yojana & Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme
- Rs. 350.00 crore for Rastriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Rs. 380.81 crore for National Food Security Mission
- Rs. 66.67 crore for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Rs. 120.80 crore for National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology
- Rs. 41.67 crore for Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Rs. 37.39 crore for National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture
- Rajasthan’s government will introduce the universal health care scheme worth ₹3,500 crore. He announced the opening of nursing colleges in 25 districts adding that eight already exist.
- The chief minister also announced the increase in unemployment allowance by ₹1,000. Around 2 lakh youths will be benefited from the chief minister Youth Sambal Yojana,.
- Rajiv Gandhi Youth Corps to achieve the target set by the state government. For this mission, 2500 Rajiv Gandhi young friends will be selected.
- The chief minister also announced the ‘Ghar Ghar Aushadi Yojana’ to encourage the use of herbs like tulsi and giloy in every household.
- Considering the importance of tourism for the state, the chief minister announced various infrastructure programs for the development of key tourist spots in Udaipur, Jaipur, Ajmer and other districts of the state.
- The chief minister also announced the investment of ₹102 crore for housing 1,700 displaced Pakistanis at village Chowkha in Jodhpur.
- Gehlot further announced the release of ₹1,600 crore of wages of government employees that were deferred earlier due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
For more details download the Rajasthan Budget 2021 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.