Kerala Budget 2022-23 PDF
Kerala Budget 2022-23 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you Kerala Budget 2022 23 PDF to help you. If you are searching Kerala Budget 2022 23 Highlights PDF then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. In this PDF you can get full information regarding the new or latest scheme announced by the Kerala government in this budget 2022 23.
The Kerala government presented Budget 2022-23 in the state Assembly on 11th March 2022, setting forth its focus on knowledge economy and linking skill with production. In this budget 2022 23, no major tax burdens were announced for the common man.
Kerala Budget 2022-23 PDF Highlights
- The Budget for the fiscal year has been earmarked at ₹2000 crore to check price rise and ensure food safety.
- An Outlay of ₹200 crore was announced for Universities from Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB).
- Startups to be encouraged in universities. Rs 90 crore for Startup Mission. Rs 28 crore for an electronic hub.
- ₹127 crore outlay for Kerala State IT Mission. ₹26 crore announced for digital university.
- ₹250 crore announced for developing the facilities at the medical colleges in the State.
- ₹100 crore announced for medical innovation lab
- 15 crore for graphene research; ₹5 crore for establishing centre of excellence in microbiology research.
- The budget proposes a new IT Park at Kannur.
- Four science parks are to be established at a cost of ₹1000 crore. ₹4 crore for the Global science festival to be held in Thiruvananthapuram.
- ₹50 crore to continue the work at home announced last budget.
- ₹2 crore for a pilot project to develop ethanol from cassava.
- Seven Agri-Tech facilitation centres to be established across Kerala at a cost of ₹175 crore
- ₹500 crore has been earmarked for rubber subsidy.
- ₹50 crore announced for rubberised roads.
For further details download the Kerala Budget 2022-23 PDF using the link given below.