West Bengal Budget 2022-23 Bengali
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you West Bengal Budget 2022-23 PDF to help you. If you are searching West Bengal Budget 2022-23 Highlights PDF then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. In this PDF you can get full information regarding the new or latest scheme announced by the West Bengal government in this budget 2022-23.
West Bengal government presented a Rs 3.21-lakh crore budget for the 2022-23 fiscal, proposing incentives for battery-operated and CNG vehicles and tax relief for the tea sector. The total budget allocation for the current financial year 2022-2023 is 3 lakh 21 thousand 30 crores.
West Bengal Budget 2022-23 PDF Highlights
- This year, the budget for health and family welfare has been allocated 16 thousand, 56 crore 90 lakh rupees.
- The budget for education has been increased this year. This year, the allocation in the education budget has increased 25.2 times. 35,19,290 crore has been allocated for school education in the state, 5 thousand, 811 crore 11 lakh has been allocated for higher education.
- 1,026 crore allocated for science and technology education and vocational training. 36 crore 40 lakh allocated for library development and overall education.
- The allocation for industry, trade, and industrial development has been set at Tk 1,347.53 crore.
- The budget allocation for the Information and Culture Department this year is Tk 638.34 crore.
- In this year’s budget, it has been proposed to allocate Tk 696.43 crore with emphasis on the development of North Bengal.
- In the current financial year, the financial allocation for the tourism department has been Tk 48.95 crore this year. On the other hand, 1 thousand 8 crore 14 lakh rupees has been allocated for the transport department.
For further details you can download the West Bengal Budget 2022-23 PDF using the link given below.