Gujarat Budget 2022-23 Gujarati PDF
Gujarat Budget 2022-23 PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat Finance Minister has presented Gujarat Budget 2022-23 on 3rd March before the state Assembly. Gujarat Budget 2022-23 in Gujarati PDF contains all the new schemes announced for Students, unemployed youth, farmers, poor people, widows, etc by the Gujarat finance ministers in this budget. In this article, you get the full information regarding the Gujarat Budget 2022-23, or Gujarat Budget PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
As per the Budget announcement, now the old Page Pension amount for Senior citizens (above the age of 80 years) is Rs. 1250, and those citizens above age 60 can pension amount Rs.1000/. The budget estimated an overall surplus of ₹560.09 crores.
Gujarat Budget 2022-23 Highlights
- Budget Present with a ₹2,43,965-crore annual budget, with the largest outlay for education, a number of populist announcements for farmers, tribals, and fishermen, and provisions for cow protection as well as tackling the menace of stray cattle.
- The budget allotted the highest ₹34,884 crores to the education sector
- ₹15,568 crores to the Energy and Petrochemicals Department,
- ₹14,297 crores to Urban Development.
- ₹ 34,884 crores allocated for Education Sector.
- ₹12,240 crores to Health and Family Welfare
- ₹12,024 crores to the Road and Building Department.
- In budget made provisions for setting up three new medical colleges and hospitals, five seafood parks, and an international, ₹400-crore ceramic park at ceramic industry hub Morbi in the Saurashtra region.
- A textiles park will be set up in south Gujarat.
- The existing tax rates remain unchanged.
- Four thousand villages will also get free wi-fi connections.
- Around 10,000 classrooms will also be built in schools across the state at a cost of Rs 937 crore.
Gujarat Budget 2022-23 PDF
You can download the Gujarat Budget 2022-23 PDF using the link given below.