Bank of Baroda RTGS Form PDF
Bank of Baroda RTGS Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are uploaded the Bank of Baroda RTGS Form PDF to help account holders of the banks. If you are searching Bank of Baroda RTGS Form in PDF format then you have arrive at the right website and you can directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page.
This is the application form for Bank of Baroda RTGS/NEFT issued by the Bank of Baroda bank and this form can be obtained from the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda, or it can be downloaded from the link given below. After carefully fill this form you have to submit this form to the nearest branch of the Bank of Baroda.
Details to be Mention in Bank of Baroda RTGS/NEFT Form
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Remitter details.
- Details of the Remitter: Name of the Account Holder, Account Number, Account Type, Amount, Cheque details, IFSC Code, Bank Branch address
- Details of the Beneficiary: Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, Amount, Any other Details
- The bank will “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction ID etc. there.
After carefully filling this form and submitting this form to the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda Bank along with the necessary documents. Here are two benefits of making use of the RTGS payment facility:
- You will be able to send large sums of money to any bank account with the help of RTGS payment systems.
- Apart from this, all the RTGS payments are real-time, meaning that you do not need to wait for the payment to be processed.
Bank of RTGS/NEFT Form – Online Apply Procedure
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda RTGS Form
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque Leaf
- And any other documents
The Bank of Baroda form is available to the account holders who want to transfer money from one bank account to another in an easy and hassle-free manner. The customers will also be able to add some annotations in the form too. The people who have their accounts in the Bank of Baroda will also be able to visit the branch and then fill out the form along with making the payment there with the hard copy of their forms.
BOB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF – Highlights
|Type of Form||RTGS/NEFT Form|
|Name of Bank||Bank of Baroda Bank|
|Uses of Form||Online Transfer of Funds|
|Minimum Limit||No limit|
|Maximum Limit||No limit|
|BOB RTGS/NEFT Form PDF||Download PDF|
Bank of Baroda Bank NEFT/RTGS Timings
- Baroda Bank NEFT Timings: The time to transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: Branch Working hours and for net banking up to 6 PM (Exclude Saturday and Sunday)
- Baroda Bank RTGS Timings: The time to transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
You can download the Bank of Baroda RTGS/NEFT Form PDF format using the link given below.