HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Process PDF
HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Process PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Requirement is fulfilled through a multi-agency guideline by selected insurance companies under the overall monitoring and direction of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India, and the involved State, in collaboration with various other agencies such as Commercial Banks.
Agriculture, Cooperation, Horticulture, Statistics, Revenue, Information/Science & Technology, Panchayati Raj, and so on are some of the topics covered.
On Account Claim Payment
- Floods, a lengthy dry period, and severe drought have all harmed crops.
- More than half of TY is likely to be lost.
- With 15 days, the state and insurers will conduct a joint loss assessment survey.
- Only 25% of claims are expected to be paid on account.
- Loss assessment is aided by the use of proxy indicators.
- Final claims will be adjusted against on-account claims.
- Payment of the claim is contingent on the receipt of the premium.
In Wide Spread Claim
Drought, Dry Spell, Flood, Inundation, Pests & Diseases, Natural Fire & Lighting, Storm, Hailstorm Cyclone, Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane & Tornado wreak havoc on crops across a large area. Payment of the claim is contingent on the receipt of the premium.
To know more about the process, download HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Process in PDF format following the link given below.PDF's Related to HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Process