Saubhagya Scheme Guidelines PDF
Saubhagya Scheme Guidelines PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya is to provide energy access to all by last mile connectivity and electricity connections to all remaining un-electrified households in rural as well as urban areas to achieve universal household electrification in the country.
The electricity connection to households includes the release of electricity connections by drawing a service cable from the nearest pole to the household premise, installation of an energy meter, wiring for a single light point with an LED bulb, and a mobile charging point. In case the electricity pole is not available nearby from the household for drawing service cable, the erection of an additional pole along with the conductor and associated accessories shall also be covered under the scheme.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya, at Deendayal Urja Bhawan, in New Delhi on September 25, 2017.
The total outlay of the project is Rs. 16, 320 crores while the Gross Budgetary Support (GBS) is Rs. 12,320 crores. The outlay for the rural households is Rs. 14,025 crores while the GBS is Rs. 10,587.50 crores. For the urban households, the outlay is Rs. 2,295 crores while GBS is Rs. 1,732.50 crores. The Government of India will provide largely funds for the Scheme to all States/UTs.
The States and Union Territories are required to complete the works of household electrification by the 31st of December 2018.
Saubhagya Scheme Features
- Access to electricity to all willing households
- Substitution to Kerosene
- Improvement in Health Services
- Improvement in Communications
- Improvement in Public Safety
- Increased Job Opportunities
- Better Quality of Life, especially for Women, in Daily Chores
Highlights of Saubhagya Scheme
- The scheme is launched on the occasion of the birth centenary celebration of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya on 25th September.
- The scheme aims to achieve 24×7 power for all by 2019 by providing electricity connections to each household across the country.
- The scheme will provide subsidy on equipment such as transformers, wires, and meters.
- Ministry of Power would be the implementing authority of the scheme.
- Power connection will be provided in both rural and urban areas of the country.
For more details download the Saubhagya Scheme Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.PDF's Related to Saubhagya Scheme Guidelines