SLI Application Form Kerala Malayalam PDF
SLI Application Form Kerala PDF Download in Malayalam for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Kerala State Employees’ Group Insurance Scheme, is intended to provide for the State employees, at a low cost and on a wholly contributory and self-financing basis the twin benefits of an insurance cover to help their nominees in the event of death while in service and a lumpsum payment to augment their resource on retirement.
SLI Application Form PDF can be download from the official website http://insurance.kerala.gov.in or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. The govt has published an order on 28.07. 2017 regarding adding the details of premium and its updatation of govt employees who are members of State Life Insurnce(SLI)
Kerala SLI Scheme Eligibility
- All State Government employees holding permanent or officiating appointments under the Government of Kerala and who are below the age of 50 years on the date of 1st remittance of premium.
- The age of the proposer shall be taken to be the age at his last birthday or next birthday which ever is nearer to the date on which the 1st premium is paid, if equidistant, it shall be taken to be his age at his last birthday.
- Document proof in support of age of the proposer will be the certificate to that effect furnished in the proposal form by the head of office/institution
SLI Scheme Premium Amount
|Pay range||Rate of monthly premium(Rs.)|
|Basic pay up to Rs. 9189/-||150|
|Basic pay from Rs. 9190 to Rs. 18739||230|
|Basic pay from Rs. 18740 to Rs. 29179||380|
|Basic pay Rs.29180/- and above||450|
- Membership of the ‘scheme’ shall be optional for all those ‘employees’ who are in service as on 1st September 1984 and compulsory to those in service on or after 1st September 1984.
- Those ‘employees’ who are in service as on 1st September 1984 continue to subscribe or cease to subscribe to the Kerala State Employees’ Family Benefit Scheme with effect from 1st September 1984. Those who cease subscribe to Family Benefit Scheme should get themselves enrolled as members of the scheme with effect from the said date.
- All ‘employees’ who enter service in a month other than September after the ‘scheme’ has come into force, shall be enrolled as members of the ‘Scheme’ on the next anniversary of the ‘Scheme’. Those joining in September will be enrolled immediately.
- Every “employee” enrolled as member of the ‘Scheme’ shall be informed by the head of office concerned the date of his enrolment and the subscription to be deducted from his salary/wages in Form I. This will also be entered in the Service Books of the employees.
Subscription of members
Grouping of employees is as follows:-
|Scale of pay||Group||Rate of subscription (Rs.)|
|Rs. 55350 – 101400 and above||A||600|
|Rs. 35700 – 75600 and above but below Rs. 55350 – 101400||B||500|
|Rs. 17000 – 37500 and above but below Rs. 35700 – 75600||C||400|
|Rs. 16500 – 35700 and above but below Rs. 17000 – 37500||D||300|
State Life Insurance (SLI) Application Form PDF
Instructions for filling up Proposal Form
|Application Form for Changing Nomination||Download PDF|
|Application Form for Loan||Download PDF|
|Claim Form||Download PDF|
|Deduction Schedule||Download PDF|
|Indemnity Bond for Duplicate Policy – Instructions|
Indemnity Bond for Duplicate Policy – for the Use of Insured
Indemnity Bond for Duplicate Policy – for the Use of Nominee(s)/Legal Heirs