Aadhar Card Form
Aadhar Card is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enroll to obtain an Aadhaar number. A person willing to enroll has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information during the enrolment process which is totally free of cost.
An individual needs to enroll for Aadhaar only once and after de-duplication, only one Aadhaar shall be generated, as uniqueness is achieved through the process of demographic and biometric de-duplication. Aadhar Card Form PDF needs to fill at the enrollment center itself. And the online enrolment form can be downloaded from the UIDAI government website and submitted to the center with the required documents.
Aadhar Card Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
|This would be given by the enrolment center.
|NPR Receipt / TIN Number
|This field is not mandatory. But, if you already have NPR (National Population Register) receipt or survey slip, the number form same is required to be mentioned here. Alternatively, if you have a TIN (Tax Identification Number), the same can also be quoted.
|Mention your full and complete name
|Select your gender correctly
|Age or DOB
|Mention your Age as per the DOB proof submitted
|Mention the address as per the Proof of address you are submitting with the application form. It would be used for all future communications and delivering a hard copy of your aadhaar card.
|Giving details of either Mother, Father, or Guardian is mandatory if an applicant is a child below 5 years. Alternatively, Husband or Wife information can also be furnished.
|Document Based – mention the documents you are submitting as Proof of POI, POA, DOB, POR. Introducer Based or Head of Family Based selected, in case you do not have Identity Proof or Address Proof of yourself.
|Sign the form, giving confirmation of the particulars furnished to be true and correct.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card Form
- Visit the UIDAI website and download the Aadhaar enrolment form. Or one can also go to the nearby Aadhaar enrolment center and get it from there. The Aadhaar enrolment form has two pages, where there are a total of nine fields on the first page that need to be filled, and the instructions are there on the second page to be followed by the user.
- Fill out the requisite information and details in the form. Make sure to follow the instructions to avoid any mistakes.
- Upload the relevant documents that are required to prove your identity and other information. It is essential to upload valid documents so that the Aadhaar enrollment process goes smoothly by UIDAI.
- Go to your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to submit the Aadhaar enrollment form. Also, carry the supporting documents that are required to be attached to it.
- The staff at the authorized Aadhaar center will capture the biometric data by clicking one photograph of yours and taking the iris and fingerprints.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card Form
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
How to Check Aadhaar Card Form Status
- Go to UIDAI home page https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on My Aadhaarand select “Check Aadhaar status.”
- Next, a page will open up.
- Mention your enrolment ID as mentioned on the acknowledgment receipt, followed by the date and time stamp. Also, specify the security code as shown in the image.
You can download the Aadhar Card Form PDF using the link given below.