AP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
AP EWS Certificate Application Form
If citizens of the country want to apply for certain state or federal government initiatives, they’ll need an AP EWS Certificate. To establish one’s identification, some certificates are required.
Only the Income Certificate is necessary to show that the candidate’s income is within a specified range set by the scheme’s or government’s involved authorities. As a result, in India, certificates have a unique status.
Eligibility for AP EWS Certificate
If you want to apply for an income certificate, you must meet the following qualifying conditions, which are listed below and are also set by the relevant government:-
The person must be an Indian citizen.
The person must be a citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Documents Required for AP EWS Certificate
- Education records
- Certificate issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
- Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return payslip (if any)
Steps For Offline Form
- First and foremost, you must visit the nearest Meeseva facility.
- Now you must fill out the AP EWS certificate application form.
- After that, you must fill in all of the necessary information.
- You must now attach the necessary documents.
- After that, you must return to the Meeseva center and submit this form.
The income certificate is only valid for one year after it is issued.PDF's Related to AP EWS Certificate Application Form