Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form PDF
Download PDF of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form from dcimanipur.gov.in
328 People Like This
REPORT THIS PDF ⚐
Download Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form PDF for free from dcimanipur.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form
This is an application form for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) loan scheme launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on April 8, 2015, for providing loans up to 10 lakh to the non-corporate, non-farm small/micro-enterprises. These loans are classified as MUDRA loans under PMMY. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, MFIs, and NBFCs.
Details to be Mention in PMMY Application Form
- Bank details: This section requires the loan applicant to mention the details of the bank such as the bank name and branch details wherein, one wishes to avail the Mudra loan.
- Details of the Loan applicant/applicants: The form requires one to fill certain personal information of the loan applicant or applicant in case of joint or multiple applicants. This includes mentioning the name of the applicant/applicants, Father’s or Husband’s name of the applicant/ applicants. The form also requires one to mention whether the constitution of the applicant is either individual, joint applicants, sole proprietors, partnership firm or any other. Apart from that, the applicant is also required to mention his/her date of birth, sex, and age.
- Address details: The applicant needs to mention their residential address and details about it, whether it is rented or self-owned. In addition to the residential address, similar information is required for a business address as well.
- Educational details: The applicants are also required to mention the educational details. In case an applicant is illiterate, he or she can specify the same. Educational degrees such as 10th grade, graduation or professional degrees can also be submitted.
- Contact details: Mentioning the contact details such as telephone number, mobile number, and email address are important so that the applicant can be updated about the loan process and application updates.
- Business details: Mudra loan application form inquiries information about the business enterprise involved in the loan process. This includes mentioning the line of business activity, business vintage, existing annual sales, proposed annual sales, experience in the running business.
- Social category details: Mentioning the applicant’s social category is an important feature in the PMMY application form. This requires mentioning the category whether General, SC, ST, OBC, or minority. The minority category is further subdivided into options like Buddhist, Muslim, Sikh, Jain, Zoroastrians, Christian, or others.
- Loan details: Another important information that needs to be mentioned carefully in the form is the loan details. Applicants are required to specify the required loan amount, and other requirements of overdraft or term loan if applicable. In case a person holds an existing loan account, then he or she is required to mention the loan type, existing loan amount number, borrowed loan amount along with the bank and branch details from where the loan has been availed.
- Declarations: The form contains a declaration about the loan process which needs to be signed with the applicant’s form. The signature needs to be put with the date and place on which the form is signed.
- Acknowledgment slip: On successful filling of the information on the form, the concerned bank may hand over the acknowledgment slip that must be signed and sealed by the bank’s authorized representative.
Apart from filling the application form correctly as per the required information, one is also required to submit certain documents, as listed follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Identity proofs such as Driving license, passport, PAN card, or Voter ID card.
- Address proofs such as voter Id card, passport, aadhar card, or utility bills such as electricity, water, gas or telephone bill.
- Category or reservation proofs such as ST/ SC/OBC certificates
- Identity and address proofs of the business unit
- Bank account statements for the last six months
- The balance sheet of the last two years and income tax return in case of loan amount above Rs 2 lakhs.
- Partnership deed in case the business unit is a partnership firm
- Memorandum and articles of association for a company
- Certificates of educational qualifications
- Title deed or lease agreement of the business unit
- Small scale industry or MSME registration certificate
- Rent agreement for a rented business premise
Download the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form PDF Download Link
Alternate Links for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links:
REPORT THISIf the download link of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form is a copyright material we will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.