Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Application Form Canara Bank
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Application Form Canara Bank PDF read online or download for free from the www.canarabank.com link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) issued by the Canara bank for the purchase of House/Flat, Construction of House on the site owned, Purchase of flats under construction and Repairing work and addition of rooms, kitchen, toilet, etc. to existing dwelling Kucha unit requiring extensive renovation to make Pucca House for EWS/LIG beneficiaries. This form can be obtained from the nearest Canara Bank branch or it can be download from the link given below.
Eligibility of the Borrower:-
- The age of the beneficiaries shall be 21 years to 60 years. However, if the age of the Family Head/Beneficiary is more than 50 years, the major legal heir to join the loan.
- For EWS beneficiaries the annual household income shall be up to Rs. 3.00 Lakhs and for LIG beneficiaries the annual household income shall be above Rs.3.00 Lakhs and up to Rs.6.00 Lakhs.
- For MIG I beneficiaries the annual household income shall be above Rs.6.00 Lakh and up to Rs. 12.00 Lakhs and for MIG II beneficiaries the annual household income shall be above Rs.12.00 Lakhs and up to Rs.18.00 Lakhs
- For Salaried/Employed beneficiaries- Salary Certificate, Salary Slips, Form 16, ITRs whichever is applicable as per our Housing Loan guidelines.
- For Self Employed/Professional and other beneficiaries- Self-declared income certificate/Affidavit can be submitted for annual income up to Rs.2.50 Lakhs. For annual income above Rs.2.50 lakhs, suitable income proofs to be submitted.
- Voter Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Valid Passport.
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer.
- Latest Utility bill.
- Rent agreement on stamp Paper.
- Bank Statements reflecting the address of borrowers of any commercial nationalized bank.
Download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Application Form Canara Bank in PDF format using the link given below.