Punjab Construction Worker General Surgery Scheme Form Punjabi PDF
Punjab Construction Worker General Surgery Scheme Form PDF Download in Punjabi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Punjab Application for General Surgery Scheme also in the English language download in PDF format online for free.
Financial Assistance Scheme for ‘general surgery’ of registered beneficiary construction workers and their family members for ‘general surgery’ on the following conditions:-
- The construction worker has been registered as Beneficiary with the Board and continuously depositing his contribution regularly.
- If the beneficiary intends to take benefit for any of his family members under this scheme, such member must be covered under the definition of ‘family’ as given under rule 2(t) of the Punjab Building & Other Construction Workers Rules, 2008, which is as under:-
“Family” means the husband or wife, minor sons (including major sons who are insane or physically handicapped and unable to earn), unmarried daughters and the parents of the building worker, who are solely dependent on him”
- The beneficiary who is covered under the ESI scheme, shall not be granted benefit under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary is entitled to get financial assistance for the expenditure incurred on any type of general surgery for himself or any member of his family. The beneficiary or his family member can get such financial assistance only once in a financial year.
- The application under this scheme shall be submitted through or the Labour Inspector/Labour Enforcement Officer of the Area or through the nearest Suvidha Kendra on the web portal of the Board.
- Like other welfare schemes, an application under this scheme shall be verified by the committee constituted at Sub-Divisional Level. After obtaining approval from the Deputy Commissioner, the Concerned officer shall demand the amount from the Board and pay the same to the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary or his family member can get his general surgery conducted from any Govt. or private doctor, but the amount of expenditure on treatment from the private doctor will be reimbursed only to the extent as found admissible by Civil Surgeon (maximum Rs.50,000/-)
- Any beneficiary who intends to avail the benefit under this scheme will have to first exhaust the benefit of Rs. 50,000/- for all his health ailments with the health care facility under the Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Beema Yojna Scheme. Only then he can get the remaining benefit under this scheme