Post Office NPS Correction/Change Application Form PDF
Post Office NPS Correction/Change Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
- This form is to be used for the purpose of change/correction in subscriber personal details, nominee details, a reissue of I-Pin /T-Pin or reissue of
- The form is to be submitted at the POP-SP for carrying out the necessary changes.
- Form to be filled legibly in BLOCK LETTERS and in BLACK INK only. Please fill the form in legible handwriting so as to avoid errors in your
application processing. Please do not overwrite. Corrections should be made by canceling and re-writing and such corrections should be countersigned by the applicant.
- Please tick the box on the left margin of the appropriate row where change/correction is required‟ and provide the details in the corresponding row.
- Please strike off the remaining blank rows for which no change is requested. Each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet/number/punctuation mark) leaving a blank box after each word.
- Details Marked with (*) are the mandatory fields.
- Mention 12 digits PRAN correctly.
- In case of a change in the name please provide the requisite proof such as marriage certificate or Gazette copy of name change
- Please provide a copy of Gazette Notification supporting the change
- All dates Should be in “DDMMYYYY” Format
- Application incomplete in any respect and/or not accompanied by required documents is liable to be rejected. The application is liable to be rejected if mandatory fields are left blank.
You can download the Post Office NPS Correction/Change Application Form in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Post Office NPS Correction/Change Application Form