Odisha Banishree Application Form PDF
Odisha Banishree is an Application Form for Scholarship for Physical Challenged Students issued by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) Odisha. The main purpose of the scholarship to the students with special needs is to assist and encourage them to study as well as acquire technical/professional/vocational training so as to enable them to earn a living and to become useful members of society.
This ensures financial assistance to the regular students of educational institutes of Odisha with special needs whose parental income is not more than Rs 60,000 per annum. It ensures readers’ allowance, monthly allowance for transport and other assistance.
Details to be mentioned in Banishree Application Form
- Name of the Applicants
- Mobile Number
- Types of Disability
- Caste type
- Family income
- Nature of scholarship
- Mention the class for which the scholarship wants
- Any other information
Eligibility for Banishree Scheme Application Form
- The applicants must be bona fide residents of Odisha
- The applicants must be regular students of educational institutions.
- The family income of the applicants must not exceed Rs. 60000/- pa.
- The applicant is not received any financial assistance/stipend/scholarship from the state of Odisha Govt./Central Govt.
- The student will continue to get a scholarship if he enrolls and regularly attends any recognized institution irrespective of whether he has passed or not in a particular year.
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Marksheet of last year Exam
Download the Odisha Banishree Application Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.