NPS Exist Form Due to Superannuation/Incapacitation PDF
NPS Exist Form Due to Superannuation/Incapacitation PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The National Pension Scheme (NPS) is a government-sponsored program that encourages people to save for retirement. When the member reaches the age of 60, the NPS system matures. As a result, the investment is locked in until it matures.
After three years have passed since the account was opened, partial withdrawals are permitted.
Required Document for NPS Exist Form
- PRAN copy
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Address proof( like electricity bill)
- Id Proof( like Aadhar Card)
Types of forms
- Form 302 – This form is for corporate employees and other individuals who want to take their accrued pension before they retire.
- Form 502 – Members in the Swavalamban Sector who seek to withdraw their accrued pension before retirement can utilize this form.
- Form 102GP – Government personnel who seek to take their cumulative pension before retirement can use the NPS withdrawal form.
For more information about the forms, the member can visit the official website. To download the NPS Exist Form Due to Superannuation/Incapacitation in PDF format, use the link given below.