Atal Pension Yojana Form / APY Application Form PDF
Atal Pension Yojana is a pension scheme mainly aimed at the unorganized sector such as maids, gardeners, delivery boys, etc. This scheme replaced the previous Swavalamban Yojana which wasn’t accepted well by the people. The goal of the scheme is to ensure that no Indian citizen has to worry about any illness, accidents, or diseases in old age, giving a sense of security. Private sector employees or employees working with such an organization that does not provide them pension benefits can also apply for the scheme. There is an option of getting a fixed pension of Rs 1000, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, Rs 4000, or Rs 5000 upon attaining the age of 60.
The pension will be determined based on the individual’s age and the contribution amount. The contributor’s spouse can claim the pension upon the contributor’s death and upon the death of both the contributor and his/her spouse, the nominee will be given the accumulated corpus.
APY Form PDF – Eligibility For Atal Pension Yojana
To avail of benefits from the Atal Pension Yojana, you must fulfill the below requirements:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be between the age of 18-40
- Should make contributions for a minimum of 20 years.
- Must have a bank account linked with your Aadhar
- Must have a valid mobile number
Those who are availing the benefits of the Swavalamban Yojana will be automatically migrated to Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana Apply Process
Follow these steps to avail the benefits of APY
- All nationalized banks provide the scheme. You can visit any of these banks to start your APY account.
- Atal Pension Yojana forms are available online and at the bank. You can download the form from the official website.
- The forms are available in English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Fill up the application form and submit it to your bank.
- Provide a valid mobile number, if you haven’t already provided to the bank.
- Submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
Documents Required for APY Form
The documentation for Atal Pension Yojana include details of bank and branch of the individuals savings account, APY registration form duly filled, Aadhaar/mobile number as well as the savings account’s balance details.
- Details of the bank and branch where individual’s savings bank account is held
- APY registration form duly filled by the individual
- Aadhaar / Mobile Number
- Balance in the savings bank account required for transfer of monthly contribution
The monthly contribution depends upon the amount of pension you want to receive upon retirement and also the age at which you start contributing. The following table tells you how much you need to contribute per annum based on your age and pension plan.
You can download the Atal Pension Yojana Form in PDF format using the link given below.