Child Care Leave (CCL) Form 2024
This is an application form for Child Care Leave (CCL) Form PDF which can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Women Government Employees having minor children (up to 18 years of age) may be granted CCL for a maximum period of two years i.e. 730 days during their entire service, for taking care of two minor children, whether for rearing or looking after any of their needs like examination, sickness, etc.
Child Care Leave (CCL) Form PDF – Conditions
- A child’s health and education is the sole consideration behind the CCL.
- It is a facility available for child care till he/she is 18 years of age, therefore, it should be taken/availed of judiciously staggered over many years till the first two children turn 18 years of age and when there is the actual need of 24 hours presence of mother with the Child.
- Application for CCL shall be applied before 15 (fifteen) days from the date with effect from which the leave is sought.
- CCL cannot be demanded as a matter of right and facilitating the women university employees to take care of their children in their time of need (rearing, examination & sickness) does not mean that CCL should disrupt the functioning of the offices/ institutions.
- Under no circumstances can any employee proceed on CCL without prior sanction of leave by the competent authority.
- CCL shall not be granted in more than three spells in a calendar year.
- CCL shall not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied with the need for childcare leave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which this leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal.
- Any other kind of leave already sanctioned or availed or period of unauthorized absence cannot be converted into CCL retrospectively.
CCL Form for Railway
Limit of Maximum/Minimum leave up to which, Child Care Leave can be sanctioned in one spell. the minimum gap between one spell to another spell. 1 & 2 Maximum limit of CCL is 730 days and the minimum limit is 15 days. CCL cannot be availed more than three times a year.
CCL Form for Education Department
- Child care leave for a maximum of 2 years i.e. 730 days during the entire service period can be sanctioned by the competent authority to a female/single male employee for the care of her first two living children (in case of parenting or examination, illness etc
- With the amendment of Rule 43-C relating to Child Care Leave (CCL), the following changes have been made:- ( a) CCL may be granted at 100% of the leave salary for the first 365 days and. 80% of the leave salary for the next 365 days.
You can download the CCL (Child Care Leave) Form PDF using the link given below.