CCL Form 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CCL Form 2021
This is an application form for Child Care Leave (CCL) Form PDF which can be download from the link given at the bottom of this page. Women Government Employees having minor children (up to 18 years of age) may be granted CCL for a maximum period of two years i.e. 730 days during their entire service, for taking care of two minor children, whether for rearing or to look after any of their needs like examination, sickness, etc.
Child Care Leave (CCL) Conditions
- Child’s health and education is the sole consideration behind the CCL.
- It is a facility available for child care till he/she is 18 years of age, therefore, it should be taken/availed of judiciously staggered over many years till the first two children turn 18 years of age and when there is actual need of 24 hours presence of mother with the Child.
- Application for CCL shall be applied before 15 (fifteen) days from the date with effect from which the leave is sought.
- CCL cannot be demanded as a matter of right and facilitating the women university employees to take care of their children at the time of need (rearing, examination & sickness) does not mean that CCL should disrupt the functioning of the offices/ institutions.
- Under no circumstances can any employee proceed on CCL without prior sanction of leave by the competent authority.
- CCL shall not be granted in more than three spells in a calendar year.
- CCL shall not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extremesituations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied about the need of child careleave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which this leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal.
- Any other kind of leave already sanctioned or availed or period of unauthorized absence cannot be converted into CCL retrospectively.
CCL Form PDF
You can download the CCL(Child Care Leave) Form PDF using the link given below.