Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form PDF to help you. This form can be used for the registration of Amarnath Yatra which will start on 1st July 2023. The 62-day-long Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2023 will commence on 1st July this year and it will culminate on 31st August 2023. Registration through online & offline modes for Shri Amarnathji Yatra will start on 17th April. This form can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
All Registrations for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnath are made against a prescribed Registration Form. The Requisite Application Form & Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 is made available online to all the Yatris who wish to undertake the Yatra as well as through designated Bank Branches for Registration of Yatris for Yatra 2023 across India.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form PDF – Highlights
|Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Start Date
|17th April 2023
|Last Date to Register
|30th April 2023
|Ways to Register
|Bank Branch Near you
|Documents Required for Amarnath Yatra Registration
|Aadhar Card, Medical Fitness Certificate
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 Start Date
|1st July 2023
|31st Aug 2023
|Ways to Reach Amarnath Shrine
|Helicopter Booking, Trek or Pithhu
|Amarnath Yatra Registration Process in Hindi
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 Group Registration Guidelines PDF
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 Schedule
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 542 Bank List
|Amarnath Yatra Portal
|www.shriamarnathjishrine.com | www.jammu.com
Amarnath Yatra Online Registration Form 2023 PDF – Online Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2023 started on 17th April 2023
Step 1:- First visit the official website https://jksasb.nic.in/ to register yourself for Amarnath Yatra 2023 and click on the “Register” link as shown below.
Step 2:- After clicking on the “Register” link a new window is open, Now you have read the terms and conditions and click “I Agree” Button, and then click on Register as shown below.
Step 3:- After agreeing and clicking on the Register button, now you have to enter the Date and Route of the yatra. After that, you have to enter the personal details of the applicants and Medical Details as shown below.
Step 4:- After carefully this form you have to pay the application fees and then download the Amarnath Yatra Form 2023 in PDF format.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Form PDF – Step-By-Step Registration Procedure
Step-By-Step Procedure for Registration of Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 through Designated Branches of Banks. Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2023 begins on the 1st of July and concludes on the 31st of August.
- The Registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YP) are done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Registration of Yatris commences from all the Bank Branches on a prescribed date.
- One Yatra Permit is valid for registering only one Yatri.
- Each Registration Branch has been allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for Registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch ensures that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- Every Yatri has to submit an Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of Application Form for Registration and Compulsory Health Certificate are made available online by SASB. The List of Authorised Institutions / Doctors for issuing Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC) for the Shri Amarnath Yatra is constantly updated and made available online.
- The Application Form and CHC may be made available free of cost to the Applicant Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, the Applicant-Yatri will submit the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- Filled in prescribed Application Form; and
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passport-sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
- The Registration Officer checks the following:
- whether the Application Form has been correctly filled in and signed by the Applicant-Yatri;
- whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- whether the CHC has been issued on or after a specified date.
- The Registration Official shall issue Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam route. For each day and route, the Registration Officer issues Yatra Permits as per colour coding for last year given below:
|Colour of Yatra Permit for Pahalgam Route
|Colour of Yatra Permit for Baltal Route
- The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is printed on the Yatra Permit. The day printed on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be allowed to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
- The Bank Branch has to ensure that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for crossing the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is printed on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
- In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of the Yatra is pre-printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp/write the Yatra year and date of Shri Amarnath Yatra and paste the date and year with a transparent tape (pasting of transparent tape is important in order to make the date and year of Yatra tamper-proof). However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch shall be done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, should any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance? This aspect is ensured positively.
- If the Application Form and CHC are in order, the Registration Officer shall issue a YP to the applicant against a payment (last year it was Rs 50/-) per Yatra Permit (of the aforesaid amount Rs.35/- was remitted in SASB’s account and the remaining amount shall be retained by the Bank), after following the steps mentioned in paras 15-17.
- The Registration Officer shall affix passport-size photographs and fill in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra is also filled incorrectly.
- Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the applicant-Yatri, the Registration Officer shall record the following particulars:
- Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
- The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
- Name, address, and telephone/ mobile number of the applicant-Yatri.
- Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency.
- Route of pilgrimage.
- Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal/ Pahalgam.
- The Registering Bank e-mails every day complete information about the Yatra Permits issued during the day, particularly including the details listed in paragraph 17 to SASB email-id: [email protected].
- The Nodal Officer/ Nodal Bank Branch will consolidate the total number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and State-wise) during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, by 8 p.m. every day. This requirement needs to be complied with and e-mailed to SASB without fail every day.
- Once the registration process is over, the Registration Branch shall forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which YPs have been issued.
- All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer shall in turn forward the same to the CEO, SASB, by hand.
- The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after normal banking hours.
Following are the Guidelines for Group Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra-2023:
- If Yatris intends to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2023 in a Group of 5 or more members and is unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota/ slots) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by Registered Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu and K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagar to secure Registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration commences on a date announced by SASB and concludes on the scheduled date as well.
- Group Registration shall be done on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date-wise and route-wise vacancies (Registration quota/ slots) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to a maximum of 50 registrations per group per day per route.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under ‘Group Registration Facility, the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrims of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Filled out the prescribed Application Form available inside this article.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions.
- Four passport-sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Last year Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with the Mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- Postal Charges for last year as per the scale mentioned below:
|No persons in a Group
|Postal charges last year
|1 to 5
|6 to 10
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30 and so on
- The amount payable to the SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years as well as no female with more than six weeks of pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota/ slots) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over the telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2023, CHCs issued only after a defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form Download on shriamarnathjishrine.com
- Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form is issued at the nearest Bank Branch around you.
- Secondly, you have to fill this form with all the correct entries.
- Now get your Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form signed by the Doctor and Community Health Center.
- You must be medically fit to fill out the Medical Form as you can face morbidities over there.
- There is very difficulty Breathing while going to high altitudes so make sure you are fit enough to complete the Trek to Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Booking @ shriamarnathjishrine.com
So all those who find it difficult to trek to Shri Amarnath Shrine can opt for Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Booking as it is easy. Helicopter Booking can be done in advance and also after going there. There are two locations from which you can avail of this service, the first one is Baltal and the Second is Pahalgam. By doing Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Booking, you can complete your Journey in one day as the most difficult journey is covered by Helicopter. Helicopter Registration Charges may vary from Rs 2000/- per person to Rs 3500/- per person. The contact Number for Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Booking is +911942313146.
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 – Helpline
For all queries to Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, you may kindly contact:
Reception cum Information Centre
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
HelpLine Nos: 91-194-2501679 & +91-9469722210
Tele/ Fax : +91-0191-2503399
Email id: [email protected]
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
K-Villa Sohravardi House, Shivpora,
Srinagar – 190004 (Jammu & Kashmir) Applicable from May to October
Phone No. : +91-194-2468250
Telefax : +91-194-2501679
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo,
Jammu – 180002 (Jammu & Kashmir) Applicable from November to April
Phone Nos: +91-191-2555662
Tele/ Fax : +91-0191-2503399
Amarnath Yatra Route Map from Jammu
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Shri Amarnath Yatra Registration
Why do I need to Register for Shri Amarnath Yatra?
Ans: Keeping in view the safety and security of the pilgrims and the carrying capacity of the mountainous tracks, only 15,000 pilgrims are allowed to undertake Yatra every day for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023. This implies that Pahalgam-Chandanwari Track and Sonamarg-Baltal Track would each be allowed to have 7500 Registrations every day. To regulate this SASB has made it mandatory for all the pilgrims to register well before undertaking the Yatra.
Are there any criteria to qualify for Yatra Registration?
Ans: No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six week’s pregnancy is allowed to register for the Yatra.
Is there any Yatra Registration fee?
Ans: If the Application for Registration is in order, the applicant would be required to make a payment of Rs.50/- per Yatri/ Yatra Permit.
Where do I go to register myself?
One can get registration only at the designated Bank Branches identified by SASB throughout India.
Where are the Registration counters located?
Ans: Only the designated Bank Branches spread all over India are the Registration counters.
Where do I get list of designated Bank Branches for Yatra Registration?
Ans: The list of designated Bank Branches for Yatra Registration is made available online as and when such information is received from the authorities. We suggest you to kindly keep visiting our section ‘designated Bank Branches for Shri Amarnath Yatra Yatra Registration’ for the latest.
What are the documents needed for Registration?
Ans: Every Yatri has to submit an Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for Shri Amarnath Yatra.