Aadhaar Correction Form PDF
Aadhaar Correction Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you Aadhaar Correction Form PDF to help you. If you want to make a change to your aadhaar card then you need the Aadhaar Correction Form in PDF format you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download it from the link given at the bottom of this page.
This is an application form for correction/ date update in Aadhaar Card & this form can be obtained from the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or it can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below. In case the applicant applies for updating various details one by one, he has to pay the fee every time he comes for an update.
Details to be Mentioned in Aadhaar Correction Form PDF
- Pre-enrolment ID
- NPR number
- Name of the applicant
- Gender – Male, Female, Transgender
- Age and Date of Birth (DoB)
- Complete residential address, Email ID provided previously, and registered contact number
- Data about father/mother/guardian/husband/wife. Information about the father, mother, and guardian is mandatory when the applicant is a child below the age of 5 years
- Details of supporting document proofs – proof of identity, residential address, DoB
- Data about Introducer or HUF (Hindu United family), if required
- Signature or thumbprint of the applicant
Below is the list of fields where rectifications can be made:
- You have to mention your 12-digit Aadhaar Number to proceed further
- Name of the resident
- Gender – Male, Female, or Transgender
- Details mention under C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, or HO
- Residential address
- Landmark details
- Name of the locality or area or sector
- Name of the state, city or district or town, or village
- Details of Post Office
- Pin Code
- Contact number
- Email ID
- The updated list of documents as proof:
- POI: For a change of the applicant’s name
- DOB: For a change in Date of Birth
- POA: For a change in address
You have to fill out the Aadhaar Correction Form and send it to UIDAI’s address along with relevant supporting documents if you want to update the address through post
How To Fill Aadhar Correction Form | आधार कार्ड कैसे सही करें
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the process of rectifying your previous information in the form through the offline method:
- Step 1: Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Step 2: Select Resources > Enrolment Docs > Download Forms from the dropdown options under the head ‘Menu’
- Step 3: Download the Aadhaar Card Correction Form.
- Step 4: Fill in the necessary details that have to be rectified
- Step 5: You need to attach proofs for every correction you have made
- Step 6: The rectified Aadhaar Card Correction Form, with the attached documents, has to be sent to the below address: Unique Identification Authority of India, Post Box No – 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India, OR Unique Identification Authority of India, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
Online Process for Aadhaar Card Correction
The following are the guidelines for completing the rectification of the details of your Aadhaar Card Correction Form online:
- Step 1: Visit the official UIDAI website or download the form from this link for free: uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Step 2: Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Card number and then the captcha code provided
- Step 3: Click on the ‘OTP’ tab for the generation of the One Time Password, which will be sent to your registered number
- Step 4: Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: Select the fields in which you have to make rectifications, and then correct and update them
- Step 6: Upload a scanned copy of documents as proof of every rectification you have made
- Step 7: An Updated Request Number or URN will then be generated
- Step 8: Take a printout of the rectified form for future reference
Points to keep in mind when filling out the Aadhaar correction form:
The Aadhaar Correction Form should be completed when you go to update your Aadhaar information. Always keep in mind the following points when filling out the Aadhaar Correction Form while correcting your Aadhaar card:
- The Aadhaar Correction Form is available at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center and is free of cost.
- The form can also be downloaded from the UIDAI website.
- People have to pay Rs.50 rupees fees for Aadhaar correction/update.
- One person can update as many details as they want at a time.
- In case the requestor requests to update various details one by one, they have to pay the fee every time they come for an update.
- Only the address can be updated online and through the mail.
- Applicant should visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrollment Center and complete the Aadhaar Card Correction Form to update any other details.
- You must submit the relevant documents to prove that the update request is valid and that the details provided are genuine.
- You do not have to complete the Aadhaar correction form if you update your address online.
- You must complete the Aadhaar Correction Form and send it to UIDAI’s address along with the relevant supporting documents if you want to update the address by mail.
You can download the Aadhaar Correction Form PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Aadhaar Correction Form