Download New Pan Card Form 49AA PDF for free from tin-nsdl.com using the direct download link given below.
New Pan Card Form 49AA
This is an Application for Allotment of Permanent Account Number for Individuals not being a Citizen of India/Entities incorporated outside India/ Unincorporated entities formed outside India and applicants may obtain the application form for PAN (Form 49AA) from any IT PAN Service Centres (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN-Facilitation Centres (TIN-FCs) / PAN Centres (managed by NSDL e-Gov), or any other stationery vendor providing such forms
or download from the Income Tax Department website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) / UTIITSL website (www.utiitsl.com) / NSDL e-Gov website (www.tin-nsdl.com) or this form can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Form 49AA
- Full Name of Applicants and other personal details
- Permanent Address
- Telephone Number & Email ID details
- Registration Number (for company, firms, etc.)
- And any other details
- Proof of Identity – Copy of passport, or Copy of Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card issued by
Government of India, or Copy of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card issued by
Government of India, or Copy of other national or citizenship Identification Number or Taxpayer Identification Number duly attested by “Apostille” (in respect of countries which are signatories to the Hague Convention of 1961) or by the Indian Embassy or High Commission or Consulate in the country where the applicant is located or authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Banks registered in India
- Proof of address – Copy of Passport, or Copy of Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card issued by Government of India, or Copy of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card issued by Government of India,
The fee for processing PAN application is as under:
- If physical PAN Card is required, ` 107/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. In case, the PAN card is to be dispatched outside India then additional dispatch charge of ` 910/- will have to be paid by the applicant.
- If physical PAN Card is not required ` 72/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. PAN applicants ill have to mention on the top of the application form “Physical PAN Card not required”. In such cases, email ID will have to be mandatorily provided to receive e-PAN Card
For more information / Application status enquiry contact:
Mode Income-tax Department NSDL e-Gov
Website www.incometaxindia.gov.in www.tin-nsdl.com
Call Center 1800-180-1961 020-27218080
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the New Pan Card Form 49AA in PDF format using the link given below.