Mudra Loan Form PDF
Mudra Loan Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) was launched along with the launching of MUDRA on 08 April 2015 and the detailed guidelines were issued by the Government of India to all banks and MFIs. MUDRA was given the responsibility of monitoring the program by collecting the information on a regular basis. Accordingly, MUDRA has put in place a monitoring portal that captures the data on lending under PMMY, in a granular fashion.
MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) Scheme under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) is an initiative to offer business and working capital loans to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). Sometimes, Startups, MSMEs under proprietorship or partnership suffer from the lack of funding since the owners do not have collateral to secure a bank loan.
Mudra Loan Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Applicant’s name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Business address
- KYC documents of applicant, co-applicants and partners
- Constitution of Business: Individual, Joint, Proprietary, Partnership or Any other
- Line of business activity
- Annual Sales
- Details of Skill Certificate, if any
- Social Category: Religion
- Category: General, SC/ST/OBC, any other
- Details of existing account: A/C number and bank branch
Documents Required for Mudra Loan Form
A list of the required documentation is mentioned towards the end of the form. Applicants have to furnish the pertinent documents based on the type of loan and the type of business they are applying for. These include:
- Duly filled application form with passport-sized photographs
- Identity, Age and Residence Proofs
- Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Address and Identity Proof of Business Enterprise
- Applicant’s and business PAN card
- Bank Account Statement of past 6 months
- Balance sheet of the past 2 years along with Sale tax and/ or Income Tax return – This is applicable if the loan amount is over 2 lakh
- Any other document required by the lender
You can download the Mudra Loan Form PDF using the link given below.