Download Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form in Bengali
Rupashree Prakalpa is a West Bengal state government initiative that provides a one-time financial grant of Rs. 25,000 for economically stressed families at the time of their adult daughters’ marriages.
This is an application form for Rupashree Prakalpa issued by the Department of Women & Child and social welfare government West Bengal and it can be download from the link given below. It is also available free-of-cost from the following offices:
- Office of the Block Development Officer in case the applicant resides in a rural area
- Office of the Sub – Divisional Officer in case the applicant resides in Municipal area
- Office of the Municipal Commissioner in case the applicant resides in a Municipal Corporation area
The completed Application Form, along with all other necessary documents and certifications must be submitted to the Office of the Block Development Officer, Office of the Sub – Divisional Officer or Office of the Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation under which the applicant’s residence is located AND must be submitted not less than 30 days and not more than 60 days before the date of the proposed marriage.
This scheme shall apply to any woman who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the following criteria.
- The applicant has attained the age of 18 years
- She is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
- She was born in West Bengal OR she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years OR her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account-holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFS Code and a MICR code and transacts e-payments through NEFT.
The following documents/certifications must be submitted along with the application form:
- Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Photo-copy of the page of bank passbook which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFS Code and MICR No. and other details
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage / Self Declaration.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom.
Application processing and money disbursement
Each application will be assigned to an Enquiry Officer, who will conduct a field verification and submit an Enquiry Report.
The Sanctioning officer (BDO/ SDO/Commissioner) shall sanction all applications that have been successfully verified, and reject those that have a negative report or are ineligible.
The Drawing and Disbursing Officer will based on fund availability, transfer the sanctioned grant through IFMS to the bank account of the applicant. The Fund transfer must be executed at least five days before the date of the proposed marriage.
Source: Rupashree Prakalpa guidelines
Download the Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.