OBC Caste Certificate Form Rajasthan Hindi
This is an application form for OBC Caste Certificate form issued by the Rajasthan Government and this form can be downloaded to the official website of https://jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in/ or it can be directly download from the link given below in PDF format.
Candidates who fall under OBC creamy layer (parents’ annual income more than 8 lakhs) are treated as general category students. They do not have any reservation at the Government institutions.
Details to be Mention in OBC Caste Certificate Form
- Applicants Name and personal details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- And any other detials
Following documents need to be submitted for obtaining OBC caste certificate in Rajasthan:
- Application Form
- Caste certificate of the father.
- An affidavit
- Address Proof – Ration card, voter ID, Kiryanama, telephone bill, or electricity can be submitted.
- Income certificate.
- Report of the concerned Patwari.
Download the OBC Caste Certificate Form Rajasthan in PDF format online from the link given below.