Download Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS)
To provide 100% guarantee coverage for the GECL, which shall be a pre-approved sanction limit in the form of additional working capital term loan facility to eligible Business Enterprises / Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) borrowers, including interested PMMY borrowers, in view of COVID-19 crisis, as a special Scheme.
- All Business Enterprises /MSME/PMMY borrower accounts with combined outstanding loans across all Banks/FIs/NBFCs of up to Rs.25 crores as on 29.2.2020 and an annual turnover of up to Rs.100 crores for FY 2019-20 are eligible.
- The total outstanding amount would comprise of on-balance sheet exposure such as outstanding amount across WC loans, TL, WCTL, etc., Off-balance sheet and Non-fund based exposures will be excluded.
- Loans provided to Business Enterprises / MSMEs constituted as Proprietorship, Partnership, Registered company, Trusts and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) shall be eligible under the Scheme. For instance, any existing loan such as CV (Commercial Vehicle) loan taken by an entity shall be covered but CV loan taken
by the promoters or director in their personal capacity shall not be covered.
- Loans provided in their individual capacity are not covered under the Scheme.
- The Scheme is applicable only for the existing customers as on 29th February 2020.
- Borrower accounts (our bank/other banks/FIs/NBFCs) should be less than or equal to 60 days past due as on 29th February 2020. i.e. All borrowers which have not been classified as SMA 2 or NPA by any of the Banks/FIs/NBFCs as on 29th February 2020 will be eligible for the Scheme.
- Business Enterprises / MSME borrower must be GST registered in all cases where such registration is mandatory. This condition will not apply to Business Enterprises / MSMEs that are not required to
obtain GST registration.
- Business Enterprises / MSMEs would include loans covered under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana extended on or before 29.2.2020, and reported on the MUDRA portal.
Download the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) in PDF format using the link given below.