WB Joy (Jai) Bangla Form 2023 PDF
WB Joy Form PDF is a Joy Bangal Pension Scheme (পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প 2022) launched by the West Bengal Govt for SC/ST community. The objective of this pension scheme is to upliftment of the economically weaker section of the state.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal has constantly worked towards the upliftment of poor people of Scheduled Castes/Tribes (Dalits) communities. So this pension scheme will definitely provide some relief to the backward sections of society during this corona period. WB Joy Bangla Form PDF can be obtained from the Concerned Authority of the Department of West Bengal Government or it can be downloaded from the link given below free of cost. The Government of West Bengal launched a new scheme WB Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme to help the unprivileged people of the state. The scheme will prove to be a boon for poor people/ reserved classes.
WB Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Application Form 2023 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Jai Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Aged SC/ST/Manabik candidates|
|Objective||Providing Rs 1,000 monthly pensions|
|Objective||Financial Assistance Rs.1000/-|
|Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Form PDF||Download PDF|
Details to be Mentioned in Joy (Jai) Bangla Scheme Pension Form 2023
- Select Pension Type – Taposili Bandhu (for SC) / Jai Johar (for ST)
- Applicants Details
- Monthly Income
- Personal Identification
- Contact Details
- Bank Details
- Type of Disability, If a disabled person
- And any other Details
Eligibility for the Joy Bangla Scheme
- Only the people who are native or permanent citizens of West Bengal can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Only Scheduled casts and scheduled tribes are eligible for the scheme.
- As per the guidelines of the state govt, if a person who is below the age of 60 applies for the scheme, his application will be canceled.
- The Joy Bangla scheme makes it mandatory for the applicant to have an active bank account.
- If the applicant is already receiving any financial aid from the state of central govt he will become ineligible for the scheme.
Joy (Jai) Bangla Scheme Pension Form – Documents Required
- Passport Photograph
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- Copy of Digital Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card, if available
- Copy of Voter ID
- Copy of Residential Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- For others, please specify
Joy Bangla Application form for the Following Pension Scheme
- Taposili Bandhu (for SC)
- Jai Johar (for ST)
- Old Age Pension
- Widow Pension
- Farmers’ Old Age Pension
- Old Age Pension for Fishermen
- Old Age Pension for Artisans and Handloom Weavers
- Lok Prasar Prakalpa
After duly filed this form submitted to the BDO/SDO or KMC Commissioner will be thoroughly examined and it will be digitally signed by the District Magistrate or The application form will be sent to the Nodal Officer by the District Magistrate.
After that, the application forms will be uploaded to the state portal and from there it will then be forwarded to the Nodal Officer and the payment will be distributed online on the 1st day of the month.
The West Bengal government has announced the launch of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). Under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme the state government of West Bengal will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000/- per month to the beneficiaries. Pension will be transferred directly to the bank account of the pension holder.
Download the WB Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.