Download Marriage Certificate Application Form Meghalaya PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Marriage Certificate Application Form Meghalaya
This marriage Registration certificate form issued by the Government of Meghalaya under the Marriage Registration Act, 2012. This form can be received from the concerned department or it can be download for the link given below. All marriages performed under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 in Meghalaya must be under Hindu customs. Both bride and groom must be Hindus
Details to be Mention in Marriage Certificate Application Form
- Bride/Wife Details
- Groom/Husband Details
- Any Other Details
- Joint Photograph of the Couple.
- Age Proof of both Bride and Groom (Birth Certificate/School Certificate).
- Residential Proof of both the Bride and Groom (Ration Card/ Land documents/EPIC/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport)
- Proof of Marriage in case Couples already married. (Invitation Card/Marriage Certificate)
- Proof of unmarried(Affidavit)
- Identity Proof of both Bride and Groom
Eligibility Criteria for Marriage Certificate
- The bride must be 18 years of age and over.
- The groom must be 21 years of age and older.
- The applicant is required to be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
Download the Marriage Certificate Application Form Meghalaya in PDF format using the link given below.