Download PSB Auto (Vehicle) loan Application Form PDF for free from psbindia.com using the direct download link given below.
PSB Auto (Vehicle) loan Application Form
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PSB AUTO LOAN
- For New Vehicle – Proforma Invoice of the Vehicle
- For Old Vehicle – Offer letter from the seller /Valuation from authorized workshop/copy of old RC / Running Insurance copy.
- ID Proof of Applicant(s)/ Guarantor(s) (Partners/ directors in case of Corporate Applicants)
- Two Photographs each of Applicant(s) / Guarantor(s)
- Address Proof of Applicant(s)/ Guarantor(s)
- The latest copy of Telephone Bill (Landline or Postpaid connection at Residence and Business place)
- Copy of PAN/ TAN no.
- Copy of Aadhaar.
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of IT Assessment order/ IT Returns along with computation (form no. 16 for salaried class) for last 3 years.
- Last 2 months salary certificates (for Salaried class) along with the particulars such as -: deductions; Date of joining; date of superannuation; Permanency of employment/ Copy of PPO in case of pensioners.
- For Businessman/Professionals, latest ITR for assessment of repayment capacity. For cases other than service class any other authentic document to the entire satisfaction of Branch Manager justifying the repayment capacity.
- Bank statement for last 3 months, where salary income is credited for Individual Applicant and Bank statement for the last 6 months for Applicants other than individuals where business income is credited along with details of account i.e. No. and Nature of account; date of opening the account.
- Assets Liabilities statement on the prescribed format for Individual Applicants. Last three years Financial Statements for Applicants other than Individual Applicant.
- Partnership deed for Partnership firm, Memorandum of Association, Article of Association and Board Resolution for Joint Stock Companies.
- A cheque for Processing fee and One Cancelled cheque of the account from which EMI (PDC) is to be given (for Signature verification). PDC/ECS instructions for required EMIs to be obtained from an account where salary/ business income is credited in all the cases. In case of ECS instructions, one undated cross cheque favoring PSB Loan account no & name (of the borrower) to be taken. Stamped undertaking to be obtained from the borrower that he/she will not revoke the ECS instructions till the currency of the bank loan
- For Take-over cases, statement of the Loan account, since inception, to be submitted.
- Charges & Fees: The prevailing charges may be obtained from Branch Incharge or Bank’s