Jammu & kashmir Property Registration Form
Jammu & kashmir Property Registration Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
In a recent shuffle of powers and duties applicable, the chief justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court had the powers and duties of the inspector general of registrations while the principal district and sessions court judges acted as district registrars. The former state’s law department held administrative control of registrations.
Details for Jammu & kashmir Property Registration Form
- One has to make sure that the property is owned by the person from whom the land is to be purchased.
- So, please apply for the EC (Encumbrance certificate – refer wikiprocedure.com for the procedure) with the district registrars and get the EC.
- If the results are satisfactory, then the documentation for registering the property shall be prepared.
- Now approach the concerned office as per the applicable place and confirm the date for registration.
- Procure stamp paper for registration of land as per the arrived land value. The land valuation will be calculated based on the government value for the said area.
- On the scheduled date, buyers, sellers, and witnesses should go to the registrar office and wait for their turn.
- On their scheduled slot, please follow as per authorities guidelines to process.
- Apart from the following steps if authorities claim any other document or details, please provide as applicable.
- Please produce your ID in the original before the registrar along with the DD for the said amount to be paid to the seller.
- After verifying the details in-person, the registrar will sign the respective order.
- Buyer, seller, a witness should sign the registry as well as in the advised places of the document to finish the registration.
You can download the J&K Property Registration Form in PDF format online from the official website link provided below or download it from the alternative link.