Download Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana and Form PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana and Form
Under this scheme provide financial assistance on the occasion of the marriage of daughters of Scheduled Caste/Denotified Tribes/Tapriwas Jatis and other sections of society living below the poverty line.
Under this scheme a grant of Rs. 15000/- will be given to the people of Scheduled Caste/Denotified Tribes/Tapriwas Jatis living below the poverty line on the occasion of the marriage of their Daughters. The people of other sections of society living below the poverty line will be given Rs. 5100/- on the occasion on the marriage of their Daughters.
- The beneficiary should be the Haryana domicile.
- The girl is 18 years of age i.e. the minimum legal age for the marriage of a girl on the date of marriage.
- The name of the beneficiary should be in the list of below poverty line (BPL).
- The grant will be available only up to the marriage of two daughters in a family.
- This grant will be also be given on the marriage of a woman who becomes a widow or divorcee and wants remarriage provided she is otherwise eligible for the grant and have not availed of this grant earlier for her own marriage.
Application Apply Procedure
- The parents seeking this grant will submit the application to the concerned Tehsil Welfare Officer/District Welfare Officer in the proforma enclosed at Annexure „A‟
- The application for the grant will be submitted anytime prior to the actual date of marriage of the girl or within 30 days on the completion of the marriage ceremony. Any application submitted after 30 days of completion of marriage ceremony shall also be entertained and will be put up to concerned Deputy Commissioner, who after conducting such enquiry as he may deem fit and after satisfying himself/herself about the genuineness of the marriage may condone the delay of submission of application and allow the benefit under the scheme.
- The District Welfare Office after completing the required formalities will submit the case to the concerned Deputy Commissioner who would be the sanctioning authority under this scheme. The amount will be drawn by the District Welfare Officer concerned from Treasury and disburse to the applicant in the shape of a Bank draft and will obtain the receipt in duplicate from the payee which will be kept in the official record as a necessary voucher of payment. All efforts shall be made by the concerned authorities to ensure that the grant is disbursed on or before the date of marriage.
- After the performance of the marriage ceremony, a certificate will be submitted by the beneficiary in the form given at Annexure „B‟ confirms that the marriage has actually taken place. In case this certificate is not submitted within one month of the date of marriage, the District Welfare Officer shall submit the case to the Deputy Commissioner who may order that the grant is liable to be refunded or the amount is recovered as arrears of land revenue.
For more details download the Haryana Mukhyamantri Viwah Shagun Yojana and Form in PDF format using the link given below.