Axis Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form PDF
Axis Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Salient Features of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Account
- The account can be opened in the name of a girl child till she attains the age of 10 years.
- Only one account can be opened in the name of a girl child.
- The natural or legal guardian of a girl child shall be allowed to open the account for two girl children only. Provided that the natural or legal guardian of the girl child shall be allowed to open 3 accounts in the event of the birth of twin girls as second birth or if the first birth itself results into three girl children, on the production of a certificate to this effect from competent medical authorities where the birth of such twin or triple girl children takes place.
- Minimum deposit amount for this account is `1,000/- per Financial Year and subsequent deposit should be in multiples of `100/-( subject to change as per Ministry notification)
- The Maximum is `1,50,000/- per Financial Year (subject to change as per Ministry notification).
- If minimum `1000/- is not deposited in a financial year, the account will become irregular and can be revived with a penalty of `50/- per year with the minimum amount required for deposit for that year.
- Interest rate as may be notified by the Government from time to time will be calculated on a yearly compounded basis and credited to the account.
- One withdrawal shall be allowed on girl child attaining the age of 18 years to meet education/marriage expenses at the rate of 50% of the balance at the credit of the preceding financial year.
- The account can be transferred anywhere in India from one post office/Bank to another.
- The account shall mature on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of the account. However, where the marriage of the account holder (girl) takes place before completion of such period of 21 years, the operation of the account shall not be permitted beyond the date of her marriage subject to the condition that the girl is not less than 18 years of age.
- SSY Account Opening form
- Birth Certificate of the girl child, having the child’s name on it
- Photograph of the parent/ legal guardian of the girl child
- KYC Documents (Identity & Address Proof) of the parent/ guardian.
- For the list of KYC documents
Voters ID Card (Issued by Election Commission of India)
Job Card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Download the Axis Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to Axis Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form