Assam Gramin Vikash Bank PMMY Form
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank PMMY Form PDF read online or download for free from the www.agvbank.co.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for a loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a scheme initiated by the Government of India to provide loans up to Rs. 10 lakh to non-corporate, non-farm small/micro-enterprises. Under PMMY, people involved in non-farm activities can avail of loans up to Rs. 10 lakh and this form can be download from the official website of the bank https://www.agvbank.co.in/ or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank PMMY Form
- Name of the Applicant(s) and Personal Details
- Permanent Address
- Business Address
- Nature of Business
- Annual Sales
- Loan Amount Required
- And ant other details
- Proof of identity – Self attested copy of Voterrs lO.a.d/D.ivine Ucense / pAN card /Aadhaar Card / Passport / Photo ID’s issud by Govt. authority etc.
- Proof of Residence – Recent telephone bill/ electricity bill/property tax receipt (not older that 2 months) / Voter’3 lD card/ Aadhaar. Cardlpassport of individual/ proprietor/partners/Bank passbook or Latest account statement duty attested by Baok offi.iats /Dohicit. certifi.atelcertiricate is!ued bv Eo!4. aulhority / Local Panchayat/Municipatity etc.
3) Applicant’s Recent Photograph (2 copies) not older than 6 months.
4) Quotation of Machinery/other items to be purcha3ed.
s) Name or the supplier/details of Machinery/price of machinery and/or items to be purchased.
6) Proof of identity/Address or the business Enterprise – copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity, and address of the business unit, If any.
7) Proof of category like Sc/ST/OBC Minority etc.
You can download the Assam Gramin Vikas Bank PMMY Form in PDF format online from the link provided below.