Download WBSEDCL Temporary Electricity Connection Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
WBSEDCL Temporary Electricity Connection Form
The Government of West Bengal unbundled the erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) into two Companies viz., West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL).
- Application Form may be collected from the concerned Customer Care Center of WBSEDCL. or Download from the link given below
- On collection, the said form is to be submitted, at least 2 days before the starting date of connection, duly filled in along with the documents mentioned in the application form.
- An authorized representative of WBSEDCL will inspect the premises to ascertain:1) Whether any connection already exists (live/disconnected)? If exists, then:
i) is the particular premises (new one) is physically separate from the existing premises (old one) along with electrical wiring?
ii) is there any O.S.D. against the old connection?2) Whether the existing system capable to deliver the demand loads?
3) Whether any maintenance jobs require to be done on the existing system?
4) Whether there is any Way Leave problem?
5) Whether the Intending Consumer has completed his portion of work i.e.: Readiness of premises, Installation of Main Switch, Installation of earthing, Completed the wiring etc.Documents mentioned in the Application Form will be collected from the applicant by an authorized representative of WBSEDCL during Inspection.
- After duly filled Application Form submission by applicant & satisfactory inspection by WBSEDCL officials, a Quotation for Service Connection and Security Deposit will be issued.
- The Service Connection Charge and Security Deposit shall have to be deposited at concerned Customer Care Center during cash hours within 90 days from the date of issuance of quotation.
Consumer can also deposit that service connection charge and security deposit online using website of WBSEDCL or user can pay the quotation via online RTGS/NEFT.
After deposition of Service Connection Charge and Security Deposit, observations at the premises about its readiness & clear status, connection will be effected as per consumer’s application.