WBSEDCL New Connection Form (Above 50 KVA ) PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
WBSEDCL New Connection Form (Above 50 KVA )
The Government of West Bengal unbundled the erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) into two companies viz., West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL).
The main business of WBSEDCL is distribution and hydro generation of electricity. It is also the Nodal Agency of the Government of West Bengal for undertaking the Rural Electrification task in the State with the objective of providing access to electricity to all rural households in the state in line with the National Rural Electrification Policy.
Requirement of Earnest Money Deposit i.e. EMD(Applicable for above 200 KVA) amount for a new connection with the jurisdiction of power connection depending upon the Contract Demand is appended below:
|Category of Consumer depending on Contract Demand (C.D)||Amount of Earnest Money||Jurisdiction of connection|
|11 KV, C.D above 200 KVA but less than 1500 KVA||Rs 5,000/||Region Office|
|33 KV, C.D above 1500KVA but less than 15 MVA||Rs 20,000/-||Central Commercial Department, Vidyut Bhavan|
|132 KV, C.D above 15 MVA||Rs 1,00,000/-||Central Commercial Department, Vidyut Bhavan|
- Application Form may be collected by the intending consumer with a written request to the Region Office for a Contract Demand (C.D) = 50 KVA & above but <1500 KVA.
However for C.D = 1500 KVA and above, application form is to be collected from Central Commercial Department. The concerned office will issue the Application Form at Free of Cost.
- Applicant should fill up the form and paste one passport size photograph on the marked area of the said form. This filled up form should be submitted along with the following documents to concerned office:
i) Passport / Voter ID / Telephone Bill
ii) Land ownership document (Property Paper / Purchase Deed / Tenancy Deed / Tax Receipt of Panchayet / Municipality etc.
- In case of applied load up to 200 KVA, Quotation Letter will be generated. For those cases please skip to “Deposition of Service Connection Charge & Security Deposit” step. For the applied load above 200 KVA next steps will be followed.
- All the documents will be verified by the concerned office i.e. the Regional Manager office or Central Commercial Department Office and an acknowledgment of receipt will be issued by the concerned office. Subsequently, quotation for Earnest Money(Applicable for above 200 KVA) will be issued to the Intending Consumer
- he Amount of Earnest Money(Applicable for above 200 KVA) shall have to be deposited during cash hours within 15 days from the date of issuance of quotation against Quotation issued.
Download the WBSEDCL New Connection Form (Above 50 KVA) in PDF format online from the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to WBSEDCL New Connection Form (Above 50 KVA )