Tamil Nadu Gazette Name Change Performa Form PDF Download in Tamil for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Tamil Nadu Gazette Name Change Performa Form Tamil
- Applicant alone should sign in the application (OLD NAME).
- In case of minor (18 years below) the parents / guardian should sign in the column provided. In case of guardian an attested copy of the Legal Guardianship order must been closed. The relationship of the person signing the form must be mentioned in Capital Letters.
- Documents shall be self attested.
- Notice for change of name will be entertained only in respect of persons who are native of this State for which they should give declaration in the column provided.
- The reason for change of name shall be furnished.
- Fees: Rs.415/- from 9-2-2004.
- Method of Payment :
- In person:Cash
- By Post:Demand Draft in favour of Assistant Director(P),Directorate of Stationery and Printing,110, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002,drawn from a Nationalized Bank. Payable at Chennai Lapsed Demand Draft should begot re validated by the individual through the respective banks.
- Money Order/Indian Postal Orders are not accepted.
- No reminder to the party either for remittance or for any other particulars will be sent.
- The application issued by this Department Alone will be accepted. Xerox copy will not be accepted. But forms can be downloaded from the website given below.
- No correspondence will be entertained with any persons other than the applicant.
- Correct Door No. & PIN Code Number should be written in the address without fail.
- Specify the Native District only. (District of Birth)
- Specify the punctuation in between Initials and Name accurately.
- Applicant should sign in old name only.
- Life Certificate may be obtained from the Government Medical Practitioner and to be enclosed, in original if the applicants age is 60 and above.
- For further details contact Assistant Director (P), Chennai-2,Phone No. 2852 0038, Store Section No. 2854 4412, Despatch Section No. 2854 4413, 28544414.
- “Alias” name cannot be published in Old Name & New Name.
- Any discrepancies found in the Gazette in the printed matter could be rectified within a period of six months,after which, any request for correction of mistakes in the Gazette, will not be entertained.
- Those who do not have birth / educational certificate,should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by a Doctor Working in any of the Govt. Hospitals, as a proof of age.
- Change of Name form down Load can be done from our Department WEBSITE:http://www.stationeryprinting.tn.gov.in
You can download the Tamil Nadu Gazette Name Change Form in PDF format online from the link given below.