PSB RuPay Kisan Credit Card Form PDF
PSB RuPay Kisan Credit Card Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
RuPay Kisan Debit Card
- Ministry of Agriculture’s initiative towards the credit requirements of the agriculture sector.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing need-based and timely credit support to the farmers for their cultivation needs as well as non-farm activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Farmers under this scheme are issued a RuPay Kisan Card on their account.
- The cards can currently be used at both ATMs and POS machines
Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing adequate and timely credit support from the banking system under a single window to the farmers for their cultivation & other needs as indicated below:
- To meet the short term credit requirements for cultivation of crops
- Post-harvest expenses
- Produce Marketing loan
- Consumption requirements of farmer household
- Working capital for maintenance of farm assets and activities allied to agriculture, like dairy animals, inland fishery, etc.
- Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities like pump sets, sprayers, dairy animals, etc.
All Farmers – Individuals / Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators, ii. Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppers, SHGs, or Joint Liability Groups of Farmers including tenant farmers, sharecroppers etc.are eligible for KCC.
The credit limit may be fixed based on operational land holding, cropping pattern, and ancillary & contingency needs of the farmer for the full year. For farmers raising more than one crop in a year, the limit is to be fixed depending upon the crops cultivated as per the proposed cropping pattern. The criterion for fixing the production credit limit is based on the extent of the cultivated area of the farmer. The appraiser/sanctioning authority shall exercise due diligence while working out the limit and the actual limits may be fixed on case to case basis and calculated separately for irrigated and un-irrigated land. There is no maximum loan limit under the KCC scheme. The fixation of the credit limit is uniformly applicable to all categories of farmers.